Roasted cauliflower salad
- 1.2kg cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 0,5 red onion
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- Optional - 1 avocado, cut into wedges
- 150g mixed salad leaves
- 2 small cucumbers, thinly sliced
- Handful of chopped parsley (or any other fresh herbs of choice)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets and place them on a large baking sheet.
- Slice the red onion and place them on the baking sheet.
- Drain and rinse the can of chickpeas and also add them onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil, along with smoke paprika and some salt and pepper over the ingredients.
- Roast them in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes (You may need to stir them midway)
- Cook until your cauliflower is tender & the edges are browned.
- While the cauliflower, chickpeas & onions are roasting chop your salad ingredients.
- Once your cauliflower, onions & chickpeas have cooled a bit – toss them with the other salad ingredients and add in some olive oil, salt & pepper.
You can serve this salad warm or cold.