Coconut Chai Fig Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons oats (You can add more oats if you want a more fulling smoothie, just adjust liquid accordingly to get the consistency you desire)
- 2 – 3 fresh figs
- 1 cup brewed & cooled chai tea (Caffeine free)
- ½ cup organic coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 scoop Natures Nutrition vanilla protein powder
- Optional - 1 teaspoon Fresch Almond butter
- Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender or Nutribullet.
- Blend until thick and creamy. Adjust seasonings and sweetness as necessary.
- You can add a teaspoon or 2 of almond butter if you want to a nutty flavour.
- Top with shredded coconut, sliced figs and a pinch of ground cinnamon.